3100 SE 4TH Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316 | MLS F10011662 | Listing Information | BHHS Florida Realty

3100 SE 4TH Ave,  Fort Lauderdale FL, 33316

Status: NEW LISTING
MLS#: F10011662
Skip Slideshow
888.534.1116
relopro@bhhsfloridarealty.com
Last Updated: 12/10/2016 6:37 PM
Description for 3100 SE 4TH Ave Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
PERFECT SET-UP FOR THOSE NEEDING OFFICE SPACE, WAREHOUSE AND OUTDOOR STORAGE ON THE EAST SIDE OF TOWN. MINUTES FROM THE FT. LAUDERDALE AIRPORT, JUST NORTH OF I-595. THE BUILDING CONSISTS OF 3,200 SF SPACE WITH APPROX. 75% BEING OFFICE SPACE AND THE OTHER 25% WAREHOUSE. THE OFFICE SPACE IS BROKEN INTO 5 OFFICES AND RECEPTION AREA. ALSO INCLUDED IS A 5,800 SF FENCED YARD. PERFECT FOR CAR STORAGE, MACHINERY OR OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT. TENANT PAYS ELECTRIC AND GARBAGE SEPARATELY.
Price
$5,000
Broward County
F10011662
NEW LISTING
Description
PERFECT SET-UP FOR THOSE NEEDING OFFICE SPACE, WAREHOUSE AND OUTDOOR STORAGE ON THE EAST SIDE OF TOWN. MINUTES FROM THE FT. LAUDERDALE AIRPORT, JUST NORTH OF I-595. THE BUILDING CONSISTS OF 3,200 SF SPACE WITH APPROX. 75% BEING OFFICE SPACE AND THE OTHER 25% WAREHOUSE. THE OFFICE SPACE IS BROKEN INTO 5 OFFICES AND RECEPTION AREA. ALSO INCLUDED IS A 5,800 SF FENCED YARD. PERFECT FOR CAR STORAGE, MACHINERY OR OUTDOOR EQUIPMENT. TENANT PAYS ELECTRIC AND GARBAGE SEPARATELY.
Listing Information
Property Type: Other, 1 Story
0.07 Acres $0 1958
1
5042//
Public Water Service
Holding Tank
220v Service
Neighborhood
Room Information
Interior Features
Central Air
Electric Heating, Central
Exterior / Lot Features
2 Parking Spaces,
None
5835
B-3
Corner, 2-Lane Road
Driving Directions
NORTH OF I-595, BETWEEN S. ANDREWS AVE AND SR-5/US-1, ON THE CORNER OF SE 31 STREET.
Financial Considerations
0550
$0
0
Market Trends and Price History
Listing Price History

Fort Lauderdale Real Estate

Fort Lauderdale is located in Florida. Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316 has a population of 167,370.

The median household income in Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316 is $50,191. The median household income for the surrounding county is $51,603 compared to the national median of $53,046. The median age of people living in Fort Lauderdale 33316 is 42.1 years.

Loading nearby sales and history ...
Courtesy: Joe Caprio & Co. Real Estate
Information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Copyright 2016 Realtor Association of Greater Ft. Lauderdale. All rights reserved.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.

Ask a Question?
888.534.1116
relopro@bhhsfloridarealty.com


Send Now
Start a no spam email conversation
My Drive Time
Enter your work address to view actual drive times with traffic for this property

No    Yes

Calculate & Save Calculating ...
Calculating ...
Here is the weekday INRIX Drive Time from this property to .

When you register, you will receive ...

Weekday drive times
Plus all these great features

  • Drive Time calculations that inform you about traffic conditions from the property you are interested in to your place of work, along with driving directions.
  • Automatic Drive Time calculations for every property. Simply enter your work address to start.
  • Access to INRIX Drive Time data that is used by Garmin, Pioneer, Toyota, and many other well-known companies.
  • Other benefits from being a registered user including: saved properties, saved searches, price alerts, notes, direct access to your agent and much more!

Register or login today to take advantage of Drive Time