12018 Sw Bennington, Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987 | MLS RX-10232818 | Listing Information | BHHS Florida Realty

12018 Sw Bennington,  Port Saint Lucie FL, 34987

4 beds , 3 Full/1 Half baths
2,635 sqft
Status: Sold
MLS#: RX-10232818
Skip Slideshow
888.534.1116
relopro@bhhsfloridarealty.com
Last Updated: 12/4/2016 4:37 PM
Description for 12018 Sw Bennington Port Saint Lucie, FL 34987
4/3.5/2 + Den home in desirable TownPark at Tradition. View stunning sunsets over your backyard preserve from an oversized screened patio. Open floor plan with combo Kitchen/Great room is perfect for entertaining & fostering family togetherness. Enjoy the quietness of this remote location far from main community traffic. Feels like country living yet Publix is an easy walk away. Home is loaded with many upgrades including a 450 square foot patio. Built with unique design with screen on 65% of the area to create a bug free zone and the remaining 35% is great for grilling safety and easy lawn access. First and second floor are separated by reinforced concrete on steel beams. Tray Ceiling in Master bedroom, central vacuum, high-end stainless steel appliances, granite, diagonal tile.
Price
Sold Price:
$320,000
Sold Date:06/09/2016
Tradition Plat No 19
St. Lucie
4
3 Full/1 Half
2,635 (approx)
RX-10232818
Closed
Description
4/3.5/2 + Den home in desirable TownPark at Tradition. View stunning sunsets over your backyard preserve from an oversized screened patio. Open floor plan with combo Kitchen/Great room is perfect for entertaining & fostering family togetherness. Enjoy the quietness of this remote location far from main community traffic. Feels like country living yet Publix is an easy walk away. Home is loaded with many upgrades including a 450 square foot patio. Built with unique design with screen on 65% of the area to create a bug free zone and the remaining 35% is great for grilling safety and easy lawn access. First and second floor are separated by reinforced concrete on steel beams. Tray Ceiling in Master bedroom, central vacuum, high-end stainless steel appliances, granite, diagonal tile.
Listing Information
Property Type: Single Family, 2 Story
4 3 Full/1 Half
2,635 (approx) $125.19 2007
Yes-2 spaces 2
Tradition Plat No 19
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Sewer
Cable TV, Electric service available
Neighborhood
Room Information
14X16
11X12
12X13
11X12
10X12
9X18
12X15
Bathrooms
3 1
Dual Sinks, Separate Tub & Shower
Interior Features
Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Fire Alarm, Microwave, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
Ceramic Tile, Carpet
Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
Central
Single Hung
Smoke Alarm, Unfurnished, Foyer, French Doors, Washer/dryer Hookup, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
2 Garage Spaces, Driveway
Covered, Open Porch, Screened Porch
Sprinkler System
Concrete
Garden/Lawn, Other
79' x 115' x 46' x 115'
Storm Shutter, Room For Pool, Garage, Tennis Court, Interior lot
Community Features
Community Spa
Driving Directions
From I-95: Exit 118 West to Tradition Parkway, Left onto TownPark Ave, Right onto Vanderbilt Cir., Right onto Springtree Ter., Right onto Bennington Circle.. House on right.
Financial Considerations
431650002750005
$5,016
2015
Market Trends and Price History
Listing Price History

Port Saint Lucie Real Estate

Port Saint Lucie is located in Florida. Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34987 has a population of 181,045.

The median household income in Port Saint Lucie, Florida 34987 is $50,235. The median household income for the surrounding county is $43,923 compared to the national median of $53,046. The median age of people living in Port Saint Lucie 34987 is 42.1 years.

Loading nearby sales and history ...
Courtesy: Keller Williams Realty of PSL
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by BeachesMLS Inc. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. Copyright 2016 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc.
Information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed.

Ask a Question?
888.534.1116
relopro@bhhsfloridarealty.com


Send Now
Start a no spam email conversation
My Drive Time
Enter your work address to view actual drive times with traffic for this property

No    Yes

Calculate & Save Calculating ...
Calculating ...
Here is the weekday INRIX Drive Time from this property to .

When you register, you will receive ...

Weekday drive times
Plus all these great features

  • Drive Time calculations that inform you about traffic conditions from the property you are interested in to your place of work, along with driving directions.
  • Automatic Drive Time calculations for every property. Simply enter your work address to start.
  • Access to INRIX Drive Time data that is used by Garmin, Pioneer, Toyota, and many other well-known companies.
  • Other benefits from being a registered user including: saved properties, saved searches, price alerts, notes, direct access to your agent and much more!

Register or login today to take advantage of Drive Time