A country-like estate with a convenient, close-to-town location! This gorgeous brick 4 bed/3 bath home sits on over a half-acre lot, giving you the sprawling space you crave. The interior is fully remodeled & has been recently repainted in white tones for a fresh, bright atmosphere. Lovely ceramic tile throughout the living areas, wood-look flooring in warm, welcoming tones in the bedrooms, while soaring ceilings create a sense of openness. Kitchen & baths have been updated with lovely cabinetry, granite counters & beautiful tile work. Outside, a large screened porch & deck allow you to enjoy the beauty of nature in the backyard. Fully-owned solar panels provide reduced utility costs, hurricane-resistant windows & French doors provide peace of mind in a a storm.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,754 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
ORANGE WOODS 1ST GROVE SECTION
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Electric Range,Freezer,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator,Second Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Ceilings-Ctdrl/Vault,Closet - Walk-Ins,Kitchen - Island,Sky Light(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Dtchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Patio Slab. City Lot,Corner Lot.
I-95 Exit Fiske Blvd, east on Fiske go north. Left on Orange Woods Blvd. First house on the right.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price