This delightful 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom pool home is located in the Twin River community of Oviedo surrounded by natural conservation areas and nature trails. When you arrive, you will notice a well-maintained landscaping with and freshly painted top-of-the-line Benjamin Moore exterior and interior paint (2021/2022). Entering the home, you can see the view of beautiful pool area with freshly painted concrete pool deck (2022). Inside, the modern kitchen features marble countertops with a new stainless-steel refrigerator with craft ice and new electric convection range with built in air fryer (2022). The master bedroom opens to the pool area and has two walk-in closets. The backyard offers a great spot to unwind around the firepit. Did I mention, no rear neighbors This home features smart home which allows you to control your home securely from any of your devices and, a smartphone module sprinkler system. Ideal location 10 minutes from Oviedo on the park, gym, grocery stores, library, and UCF. 20 minutes from Waterford Lakes Town Center and conveniently close to top rated local schools.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,198 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
TWIN RIVERS SEC 4 UNIT 2
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, On Street.
- Pool Description
- In Ground, Salt Water
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors. City Limits, Oversized Lot, Sidewalk, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price