Sought after Gulf to Bay Lagoons located in the heart of Treasure Island! Upscale, unique and elegant; this 2 Bedroom 2 Bath condominium is tastefully updated and fully furnished with a tropical flare. Beautiful travertine flooring throughout, large open kitchen with eat in bar area, stainless steel appliances, custom wood cabinets & gorgeous granite counter tops. Dining area for 6 with built in butler wine bar. Rare, 2 King Private Suites with private baths and upgraded Temper-Pedic and Sleep Number Kings for a great nights rest. Each suite has a TV and electric fireplace with seating area! Walk in closet king suite 1 and his and hers closets in suite 2. Travertine stone flooring continues in both bathrooms, custom wood vanities, granite counter tops and beautifully etched bathroom mirrors. New lighting & fans throughout. Living area boasts a wrap around wood burning/electric fireplace! Balcony off of the living room looks over the pool area and waterways. Laundry room is located off the foyer entrance with a full size washer and dryer. Quiet and private as there is only one other condo on the same floor and none on either side. FISHING DOCK w/BOAT SLIPS available on a first come first serve basis for short term docking privileges. Covered parking space #202, nicely landscaped property, well maintained. Beach walk over just steps away, walk to shops, dining and entertainment. SHORT TERM RENTALS ALLOWED . Rentals 30 days or more board approval required. No Pets. TRANE A/C NEW 2020!
Single Family, Condo, 1 Story, Condo
1,320 sq. ft
GULF TO BAY LAGOONS CONDO
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Electric,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Dry Bar,Eating Space In Kitchen,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned,Covered,Under Building.
- Stucco, Block
- Boat Amenities
- Dock - Composite,Dock - Slip 1st Come,Dock w/Elect
- Built Up
- Pool Description
- Gunite,In Ground,Outside Bath Access
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Lighting,Sliding Doors,Storage. View - Water,WaterFront - Intracoastal Waterway.
- Building Number
- GULF TO BAY LAGO
Association Fee Includes: Cable TV,Common Area Taxes,Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Insurance,Internet,Maintenance Exterior,Maintenance Grounds,Manager,Pest Control,Pool Maintenance,Sewer,Trash,Water
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price