3 bed 2 bath home in highly sought after Indian Harbour Beach. Get the full beachside experience right here! Wake up in the morning and enjoy your coffee on a spacious screened and roofed lanai. This home is located so close to the beach, you can hear the waves in the morning. Take a stroll, just a few blocks to the public beach access. The owner has purchased several palms and lush landscaping to enhance the tropical vibe. It is all about location! There is an irresistible larger lot, privacy, lanai, fenced yard, paver patio, and paver driveway. Your kitchen offers a lot of storage, plenty of pull-out, solid wood cabinets. The open floor plan and large lanai gives the home a feeling of extra square footage. The Master Bedroom is large with ample closet space.
Residential - Single Family, 3+ Story, 1 Story
1,638 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
SEACOAST SHORES UNIT 5 SEC 3
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Microwave,Cook Top,Dryer,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Concrete, Laminate
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry in Garage,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Attchd Garage.
- Patio - Unscreened
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Lighting,Outdoor Shower,Patio - Unscreened,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Well - Private. Paved Street.
From Eau Gallie: Left on A1A, Left on Atlantic before Mobile Station, first right on Dorthey, 2nd left on Marion St. Home is on the left.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price