Golf View is a Single Fam. Development, there is no Home Owners Association, Home was built in 1999 by original owner. Great very friendly neighbors les than 3 miles to the Atlantic Ocean. Boynton Beach Mall is 2 miles North also Movie Theatre, restaurants etc. Master bedroom and second bedroom have tray ceilingsThis home has been constantly up dated,. the roof is 2020, bathroom updated 2020, kitchen updated 2017, washer and dryer 2019.Kitchen has wood cabinets and granite counter tops. appliances are also newer.floors in main area are Travertine, wood in 3rd. bedroom and newly installed Laminated.Home has high Ceilings, split floor plan for complete privacy. There is a 33X10 screened Fla. room, to relax and enjoy Florida living. room for pool.
Single Family, Traditional, 1 Story
1,688 sq. ft
GOLFVIEW HARBOUR 1ST SEC
1,688 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Breakfast Area
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Ice Maker,Microwave,Range - Electric,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Washer
- Marble, Laminate, Wood
- Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Closet Cabinets,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Open Patio,Screen Porch,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)