Boca Chase Waterberry Homes is a 55+ Community. One buyer must have at least 700 credit score. The house is located nearly at the end of a Cul-de-Sac with a front view to a park and the back to a canal, a very private feeling. Great outdoor amenities with a park across the street, jogging, baking, tennis court and a nice club house a short walk away featuring a gym, card and billiard rooms, auditorium for entertainment, outdoor pool and jacuzzi. This is a nice 2/2 home with newer Roof and AC installed in 2017. Accordion shutter all around and panels on Patio door. HOA is responsible for all outside landscape including outside painting every 6 or 7 years approximately. Sold As Is, including the furniture and TV's at no additional cost. NO SELLERS DISCLOSURE AVAILABLE.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,773 sq. ft
BOCA CHASE SEC 3
Waterberry - Boca Chase
1,773 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Mstr Bdrm - Sitting,Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Dining/Kitchen
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,French Door,Pantry,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Lake/Canal Sprinkler,Screen Porch,Shutters. < 1/4 Acre.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price