This 4 bedrooms / 2 baths home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac. One story home with an open concept with ceramic tile throughout, Eat in kitchen with breakfast bar that opens up to the family room which has an attractive built-in for organization and a sliding door that opens to the porch and fully fenced backyard for your pets and privacy. Community features includes pool, tennis, playground and more. Centrally located in Southfork subdivision in the Riverview area where everything is just minutes away including shopping, gyms, restaurants, Publix, Winn-Dixie, Sam’s Club, Walmart, banks, a new Aldi coming soon, YMCA, hospitals, medical and dentist offices and more. Easy access to Hwy 301 and I-75, where you can commute to DT Tampa, Ybor City, Brandon, Hillsborough, Pinellas and Sarasota beaches, I-4, and much more. Don't miss this one, Come see this home before it's gone! Very low HOA and CDD fee is included in annual tax bill.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2,018 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SOUTH FORK UNIT 4
Summerfield Crossing Elementary
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Sidewalk,Sliding Doors. Cul-de-sac,Sidewalk.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Lease Purchase, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)