POOL home in SW Gainesville !!! Inviting 4 Bedroom and 2 Bathroom in Parkside! Very nice curb appeal welcomes you into this desirable split floor plan! Spacious and well designed kitchen (new beautiful granite counters) opens to the family room which is adorned with a lovely fireplace. This home has a very good layout and great flow of space, is open and bright with enough room versatility that can work well for everyone. Large separate dining and an additional flex space & large master suite. French doors welcome you to the covered porch and screened pool and spa from the family room, flex room and master suite. There is also access from the 2nd bath to the pool. Tile and hard surface flooring throughout (no carpet). Home has been well maintained and freshly painted! NEW Roof 2019, new HVAC 2017 and newer appliances. Interior laundry room and 2 car garage and in addition to the screened pool the home also has a fenced yard that backs to green space. Situated on a cul-de-sac in a nice neighborhood. Excellent SW Gainesville location zoned for GREAT schools and very convenient to the University of Florida, UF Health/Shands, The VA, NFRMC, Santa Fe College, Celebration Point & Kanapaha Veterans Park.
Single Family, Contemporary
2,235 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Nook,Other,Separate Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Separate Tub- Garden,Single Vanity,Sink - Dual,Tub/Shower Combo,Walk-In Shower
- Cooktop - Electric,Dishwasher,Microwave,Oven - Electric,Refrigerator
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Baths. Level Flooring,Main Floor Bedroom,Main Floor Full Bath,Main Floor Laundry,No Stairs.
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door,Blinds/Verticals,Ceiling Fans,Ceilings - High,Fireplace - Wood Burning,French Doors,Plantation Shutters
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Attached Garage/Carport.
- Pool Description
- In-Ground,Screened Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Patio/Lanai/Porch-Covered,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Screen,Other. Cul-de-sac,Irregular.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Title Ins Provided, VA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR