This Lovely three-bedroom home, block construction home is just minutes from historic Cocoa Village and Cocoa Beach! This home has been tastefully updated and meticulously maintained and can be purchased completely turnkey! All the major systems have been replaced in the last 5 years including the roof and a/c! This home boasts a large screened patio, indoor laundry with tons of storage, tile flooring throughout and GIANT owners suite with two walk in closets! You won't find a nicer home for the price so call today for your private tour!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,413 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Ground Floor,His/Hers Closet,Shower
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Kitchen - Island,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Vinyl,Porch/Patio - Screened. Paved Street.
From S on Fiske to R on Pluckebalm. Left on Marlin Pl, L on Groves Dr. R on Porpoise Dr. Right on Tarpon, Home is on the L
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price