Charming, near beach, Captiva cottage situated on a quiet and private lane in Captiva's "Village. This 3 bedroom and 2 bath, split floor plan home offers vaulted ceiling in living/dining room, remodeled kitchen with custom cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite counters and sliders that open to a screen enclosed porch. Newer front staircase with composite stairs and an outdoor elevator. Impact windows and manual shutters for all sliders. Wood deck on side of house in the shade, perfect spot to hang out and BBQ with friends & family. There is room for a pool to create the perfect tropical outdoor entertainment area. Just steps from the white sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico. Enjoy living in the "Village" with great island amenities: restaurants, shopping, marina, Chapel By the Sea, library, Captiva Civic center and more. This is an "AS IS" sale.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,335 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler,Washer
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Living/Dining Room,Tub Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 110 x 75 x 75 x 110
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Room For Pool,Shutters Manual. Rectangular Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price