Inspired by the cottages of old Captiva, Seaduced captures the comfortable livability of a traditional beach house, elevated by a handcrafted interior design styled with a nod to a refined coastal-southern aesthetic. Opening the gate between the split garages welcomes you to a world of relaxation and enjoyment. The green artificial turf, paver pool deck and walkways surround a beautiful pool replete with a covered outdoor living room with mounted TV, outdoor kitchen with beverage cooler, ice maker, and splash guard keeps rain off the grill and offers additional privacy. The newer construction home exudes timeless luxury including the kitchen which features a custom banquet creating a chefs table for kitchen entertaining, GE Caf appliances in stylish white with gold, and reclaimed 300-year-old Portuguese tiles in the backsplash. Eight-foot interior doors and inlaid wood, cathedral ceilings add to the charm of this home. All the touches are there including gulf and bay views from the rooftop sundeck.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,887 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Separate Ice Machine,Wine Cooler,Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wet Bar,Breakfast Bar,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Eat-in Kitchen,Living/Dining Room,Other,Pantry,Separate Shower,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Bar
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Wood, Frame
- Pool Description
- In Ground,Outside Bath Access
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Fence,Security/High Impact Doors,Outdoor Kitchen. Irregular Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price