Located only minutes from SWFL's most beautiful beaches in Sanibel or Fort Myers - without the beach front price tag! Only TWO Aspens available (second and fourth floor). FULL year of builders wall to wall warranty. New Construction ASPEN - 2bed, 2bath Condo over 1,231 sqFt.(105 sqFt. screened in lanai included). Walk in to pure luxury when entering the kitchen with quartz countertop, waterfall style island and European style cabinetry.The 10-ft ceilings and 8-ft doorways give the whole condo an even more spacious & luxurious touch! Gated entrance, hurricane impact windows & street lights over your covered parking are giving you all the privacy & security you need. Step out and enjoy Florida’s Lifestyle with your friends/family on the spacious sun deck with a geometric swimming pool & heated spa or maybe dinner by the outdoor BBQ area? Having Shops, Restaurants, Target, Starbucks and much more right around the corner & the ONLY 4 mile drive/bike ride to the beach is making this Condo the perfect annual/seasonal rental or the a second home to escape the cold winters! LOW COA fees include your water, cable, trash, sewer, extra. insurance, gate, pool & spa and more.
Single Family, Condo, Contemporary, 1 Story, Condo, Mid-Rise
1,055 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Double Oven,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Freezer,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Double Vanity,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- New Construction
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, Lease Option, Lease Purchase, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price