Uniquely designed, masterfully upgraded, and critiqued for the homeowner with high expectations. A commanding presence in a sought-after community of North Port, Florida. This 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 3 car garage home boasts almost 1900 sqft of living space. As you walk in you are greeted by a beautiful great room with a fireplace, an open-concept kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, and coffered ceilings that create a light, bright, and airy main living space. This offers plenty of room for cooking, eating, and entertaining or bringing living outside to your completely screened lanai, presenting another location for relaxing and gathering. What truly sets this home apart is the home's beautiful upgrades and European-style terrace including an imported pizza oven from Italy. Plenty of room to add a pool in your private fenced yard overlooking the mature Florida woods and landscaping. This home is a must-see, you certainly do not want to miss out on this exceptional house.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,877 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Freezer,Indoor Grill,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,Bathtub,Coffered Ceiling(s),Dual Sinks,Eat-in Kitchen,Family/Dining Room,Fireplace,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Main Level Master,Pantry,See Remarks,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),High Speed Internet,Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Room For Pool. Rectangular Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price