Anticipated completion date is February 2021. Tommy Williams - Gainesville's SOLAR STANDARD Builder! This "Madison" features 2000 watts of solar power!! LARGE OPEN living area w/ 10' ceilings, Granite countertops and Maple cabinets, Stainless appliances, luxury master shower with dual shower heads, tray ceiling in Great Room & Dining Room, covered lanai, pavers on lanai and extended paver patio, and more. As Gainesville's Green Builder, Tommy Williams PAYS YOUR ELECTRIC BILL FOR 1 YEAR and all homes feature tankless water heaters 6" wall studs, cold-zone duct system and the best indoor air quality control system for healthier air and fewer allergens. Oakmont is Gainesville's newest Chiles, Kanapaha, Buchholz zoned neighborhood featuring a Big-City, Resort style clubhouse and pool w/ amphitheater, fitness center, tennis, soccer and more! Anticipated completion date is February 2021.
Single Family, Craftsman, Traditional
1,681 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Liv/Din Combo
- Bath Description
- Built-In Shower Bench,Exhaust Fan,Multiple Shower Heads,Sink - Dual,Tall Countertops,Walk-In Shower,Water Closet/Priv Toilet,Window/Skylight in Bath
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Oven - Electric
- Other. .
- Baths. 36 in Doorway,Main Floor Bedroom,Main Floor Full Bath.
- Ductwork in Cond. Space,Energy Star Appliances,Energy Star Windows,FL-Friendly Yard Criteria,Fresh Air Vent System,Icynene,Insul
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door,Ceiling Fans,Ceilings - High,Crown Molding,Structured Wiring,Tinted Windows,Upgraded Ceiling Detail
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage/Carport,Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System,Other,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Covered. Other,Sidewalks.
Cash, FHA, May Pay Closing Costs
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR