You won't want to miss seeing this home in Scottish Highlands. Large back yard with an extra 25' and no rear neighbors, there are not very many lots like this one in the community. It has such potential come use your imagination. Also, new silent garage door opener, vaulted ceilings, jetted master bath tub, new roof and flooring in 2021, new light fixtures and fans. The owners purchased new smart refrigerator and a new smart gas stove, The stove Air Fry, Dehiydrates and bread proofs along with normal setting. The microwave and dishwasher are new too. Enclosed back porch of 26x10 has air and makes for additional living space. About the community, very active, friendly, 2 pools. 1 indoor heated and 1 outdoor pool, recreation center, club house, library, tennis courts, bocce ball, shuffle board and pickle bal. This central location is convenient to the airport, beaches, shopping, medical and more.......Call Your Realtor Today! Seller will pay for a home warranty up to 500.00. Boating opportunities in the area. Pet Friendly!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
Vinyl siding,Wood frame
1,220 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
SCOTTISH HIGHLANDS CONDO PH L
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Vinyl, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System. Cleared, In County, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price