Quiet cul-de-sac setting in Lakewood Estates. Built in 2007, this 4 bedroom home with oversized garage and huge screened lanai backs to the 16th fairway of the St. Petersburg Country Club Golf Course, offering an open and extended view, lovely sunsets from the house, lanai and large back yard. Trees and mature landscaping welcome you home to this peaceful location. Tile roof, brick driveway, landscaping & large pillars result in excellent curb appeal. Open floor plan with soaring ceilings and large arched windows with hurricane/security window film. Split floor plan includes one large bedroom suite with a recently updated en-suite bathroom on one side of this home; three bedrooms and a full bathroom on the opposite side of the home, separated by the main living area (great room, kitchen, dinette and dining room). Kitchen includes a pantry, granite countertops, food prep island, cathedral ceiling, and a breakfast area with a pass-through window to the roomy screened lanai. Formal dining room with a tray ceiling is ideal for dining and entertaining. Massive main bedroom, with walk-in closet, an en-suite full bathroom, and French-doors that open to the lanai. Wood burning fireplace on the lanai, plus 2 gas fireplaces inside this house (not used by current homeowners) one in the great room, one in the main bedroom). The birdcage area of this lanai includes a brick paver patio. Ceiling fans are located in all rooms including two in the lanai. New A/C unit installed in 2014, tankless electric water heater installed in 2021, screening replaced on lanai in 2021. The 780 sq.ft. garage with 8 ft high garage door provides you tons of space for parking, workshop area, and storage. Irrigation/Sprinkler system is supplied by the deep well irrigation system. Just a 5 minute easy walk to the 245-acre protected area, Boyd Hill Nature Preserve. Conveniently located just 5 minutes from 1-275, 15 minutes to St. Pete Beach and 30 minutes to Tampa International Airport.
Single Family, 1 Story
2,394 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LAKEWOOD ESTATES CHARLMAY ADD, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Tankless Water Heater
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Blinds,Insulated Windows,Window Treatments
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceiling(s),Master Bedroom Main Floor,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Thermostat,Tray Ceiling(s),Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 2 Spaces, Covered,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,On Street,Oversized.
- Stucco, Block
- Covered,Front Porch,Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors,Irrigation System,Sidewalk. Cul-De-Sac,In City Limits,Street Dead-End,Street Paved,View - Golf Course.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price