Reach out today to schedule your private showing of this well maintained 2 bedroom, 2 bath, single owner home with an open floor plan and an oversized one car garage. A courtyard entrance leads into the bright and expansive living, dining, and kitchen areas with window views into both the front and back yards. The kitchen is truly the hub of the home, making it a great layout for entertaining - or a quiet evening at home. At days end, retreat into the large owner's suite with walk-in closet, and ensuite bath - or to the equally spacious second bedroom with a large closet and two windows. The enclosed Florida room leads out to a fully fenced back yard with room to expand the home and/or add a pool to create your personal outdoor retreat. The community of Shadow Ridge is tucked away from the hustle-and-bustle, but only minutes from SR-52, the Suncoast Parkway, shopping, restaurants, medical facilities, and the beautiful beaches and coastal areas of Pinellas and Pasco - and there are no HOA fees. Come see for yourself, and imagine making this lovingly cared for home, your own.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,418 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Courtyard, Irrigation System.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price