Home in the desirable Magnolia Lakes is ready for a new owner! This home comes with a BRAND NEW ROOF, and the buyer will get to pick the color! A/C is 2018. Electric Range is only 6 months old! Open floor plan just needs a little updating. Floors are ceramic tile & wood laminate with carpet in the bedrooms. Vaulted ceilings give a feeling of openness! Eat-in Kitchen and bar make it perfect for entertaining. Large walk-in closet in the Primary Bedroom. Watch the sunsets from your backyard. Mature trees and a fenced in yard. Community has a pool right down the street! Neighborhood is right off of Eau Gallie blvd which makes it quick and easy to get to the beaches or I-95 to get to Orlando for theme parks and airport!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,472 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
MAGNOLIA LAKES PHASE 1
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Dishwasher,Microwave,Microwave-Built-in,Range - Electric,Refrigerator-Second
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen - Eat In,Laundry in Garage,Open Floor Plan,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Ext Wash/Dryer Hkup,Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - City. City,Paved Street,Sidewalks,West of US1.
From I-95 - Take exit 183 - SR-518, Go east on SR-518, Turn left onto Trent House Dr, Turn Left onto White Oak Circle.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price