Back on the Market - Sale fell through. Impressive waterfront, Mediterranean style corner villa awaits you nestled in a gated enclave located in historic Dunedin. Discover westerly vista’s over a private beach area and the expanse of St. Joseph’s Sound, Clearwater Beach, Caladesi Island & the Gulf of Mexico. Under coffered ceilings, discover enormous gathering area with nearby dining room just off a grand kitchen. Upgrades include double-sided gas fireplaces, hand-rubbed wood flooring, porcelain tile, 42” solid wood cabinetry, granite countertops, huge center kitchen island/breakfast bar, new natural gas 36” cooktop, butlers pantry, & eat-in kitchen. The main floor also supports two balconies' one facing west & the other east as well as a bedroom/den. Top floor features new carpet, owner's suite w/ balcony, morning coffee bar, owner's twin vanity, bath with shower, tub & a massive walk-in closet. Enjoy the luxury of a large three-car garage w/ professionally installed epoxy flooring and an additional bonus room which could flex to whatever you like, exercise or hobby room with an exterior under roof lanai. Every floor is serviced by private elevator. HVAC'S new 2018 & 2020. This location couldn’t be more perfect. One block to Weaver park, & the 43 mile Pinellas Trail. A short walk or bike ride to downtown main street Dunedin with year-round festivals, restaurants, marina and more. Take the trolly a short distance to world-famous Clearwater Beach, Honeymoon Island & more. Quick close is available.
Single Family, Condo, Townhouse, Contemporary, 3+ Story, Townhouse
3,050 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
VILLAS OF SEAGATE AT ST JOSEPH SOUND
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room,Upper Floor
- Built-In Oven,Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump, Central.
- Gas,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Non Wood Burning.
- Accessible Elevator Installed,Central Living Area.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Coffered Ceiling(s),Crown Molding,Elevator,High Ceiling(s),Kitchen/Family Room Combo,Open Floorplan,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Workshop in Garage.
- Covered,Patio,Rear Porch
- Boat Amenities
- Seawall - Concrete
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,French Doors,Lighting,Sidewalk. FloodZone,Sidewalk,Street Dead-End,Street Paved,Street Private,View - City,Water,WaterFront - Gulf/Ocean to Bay,Intracoastal Waterway.
- Building Number
Cash, Conventional, Other, VA Loan
Association Fee Includes: Common Area Taxes,Community Pool,Escrow Reserves Fund,Maintenance Exterior,Maintenance Grounds,Manager,Pest Control,Pool Maintenance,Private Road,Trash
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)