This 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bath pool home has many features: 2000 SF Living Area; slate tile, wood and carpet floors; beautifully updated kitchen and baths; jetted tub in guest bath; cathedral ceilings; impact windows; shutters; fenced yard; inside laundry room and much more. Also close to the Cape Coral Bridge and Veterans (mid point) Bridge; shopping and restaurants. Set an appt. to view this home. It won't last long.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Assessment Unpaid,Public Sewer
2,000 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Double Oven,Dishwasher,Freezer,Disposal,Ice Maker,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Family/Dining Room,Living/Dining Room,Shower Only,Separate Shower,Cable TV,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,Outside Bath Access,Screen Enclosure
- Lot Dimensions
- 90 x 125 x 90 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Shutters Manual. Corner Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price