Situated on a double lot, this home boasts a picture-perfect view of the Atlantic Ocean. Just steps from a beach ramp, this fully remodeled main home WITH GUEST HOUSE are a beach lover's dream! Polished travertine floors in the large living room, sun room, kitchen and main bath immediately catch your eye! The original (working) fireplace features travertine tile for a sleek modern look. Natural light flows through the kitchen from the two skylights and is lined with newer stainless steel appliances and quartz countertops. The 3 bedrooms in the main house are upgraded with beautiful high end wood looking ceramic planks. An impressive addition is the primary bathroom attached to the oversized master suite that includes a high-end LG tower laundry set.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3,020 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Exterior Bath Door,Ground Floor,Shower
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Range,Refrigerator,Second Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Window/Wall Unit, Attic Fan
- Other. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Handicap Features,Living/Dining Combo,Sky Light(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Car Carport,RV/Boat Space.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Concrete,Fence - Wood,Porch - Enclosed,Shed,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Storm Shutters. East of US1,Paved Street.
From ISB and A1A go south to Minerva, right on Minerva 2nd house on right
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price