Live, Work & Entertain! Life is always easier when you live in proximity to the Citys Best! Explore this splendid 1940s Urban Villa alongside the premier Ponce De Leon corridor of Coral Gables. The Home was expanded in 2006 to offer todays modern comforts. Its perfectly nestled on the east side pocket of Ponce, in one of the most desirable, closed off to traffic streets in the area. Located a few blocks north of The Shops of Merrick Park & a few blocks south of the Gables Plaza; it is the best of both worlds by seamlessly blending the comfort of a single-family home while remaining in an urban setting. Wonderful home in a great place to live!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,454 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
COCONUT GROVE SEC 1 -
Coral Glades High
Detailed Room Information
- Split Bedrooms
- Some Gas Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Gas Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Wood, Clay
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Impact Glass,Plantation Shutters
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Built-in Features,Bedroom on Main Level,Breakfast Area,Eat-in Kitchen,First Floor Entry,Fireplace,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Upper Level Primary,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. 1 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached,Driveway,Garage.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Fence,Security/High Impact Doors,Lighting,Porch. < 1/4 Acre.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price