This exceptional 4 bedroom, 3 full bath & 2-1/2 bath pool home is located just off Pierson Road in the Equestrian Walk subdivision & just a short golf cart ride to WEF or GDF! Featuring a spacious primary bedroom with two walk in closets & bathroom with dual sinks, separate shower & tub. Two of the other bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms. The 4th bedroom/office has a Murphy bed. Home also has beautiful marble floors & volume ceilings throughout, impact windows & doors and a split bedroom plan. There is a living room, formal dining room & family room and state of the art kitchen -perfect for entertaining!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
3 Full/2 Half
3,190 sq. ft
3,190 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Mstr Bdrm - Ground,Separate Shower,Separate Tub
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer
- Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Shelves,Foyer,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Open Patio,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, Seller Financing
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price