Come see this upgraded 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom CBS home on an oversized 1.33 acre lot. 4th bedroom has a separate entrance and can be used as an in-law suite or provide an additional rental income. This home features impact insulated hurricane windows, reverse osmosis water treatment system, energy efficient A/C, vaulted ceilings and tile throughout main living areas. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and plenty of cabinet space. The backyard is perfect for entertaining and enjoying beautiful Florida sunsets. Come see this house before it is gone.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,700 sq. ft
1,700 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower
- Breakfast Area,Formal
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Reverse Osmosis Water Treatment,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Doors - Interior French Door, Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,French Door,Pantry,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway,Garage - Attached.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Patio,Open Porch,Room for Pool. 1 to < 2 Acres.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price