PRICE REDUCED.....ADORABLE BEACH COTTAGE just a short 2 blocks to public beach access. Located on a corner lot with mature bamboo trees surrounding brick paver spacious patio to enjoy those tropical evenings. Cottage has a great room and 2 bedrooms and an open kitchen with sliding doors opening to the covered carport and outside laundry room. Comes complete with range, refrigerator and washing and dryer. Large fenced back yard with storage building. Quaint neighborhood 1 block from town center, city hall which is surrounded by the sports complex and art center. Close to city parks, dog park, public boat ramp, public library, choice of many restaurants and best of all a short 2 blocks to the public access to the beautiful sandy beaches of the Gulf of Mexico In the other direction a short distance to the Intercoastal water way. Enjoy the beach lifestyle or as an investment property for seasonal and short term rentals. Don't miss this opportunity to be a part of the best Florida has to offer.
Residential - Single Family, Bungalow, 1 Story
704 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
INDIAN BEACH RE-REVISED 1ST ADD
Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room, Outside
- Built-In Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Covered, Driveway, Ground Level, Portico.
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Storage. Corner Lot, FloodZone, City Limits, Paved.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price