Nice private street welcomes you home to this energy efficient 3 bedroom 2 bath home on 4.8 acres. Whole home photovoltaic system keeps energy cost to a minimum. Programmable thermostat with humidity control is there to keep the ultimate comfort level. Home also has a solar powered 85 gallon hot water system so you never run short. The split bedroom floor plan large kitchen and spacious living space round out this home. 2.4 acres of the land is fenced to keep your pets happy with room to roam. Set your appointment to see this home today before it's gone.
Single Family, Mobile Home, Manufactured Home, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,440 sq. ft
Yes -3 spaces
GULF FLORIDA HIGHLANDS
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Freezer,Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System,Range,Refrigerator,Solar Hot Water Owned,Washer,Whole House R.O. System
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Humidity Control
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s),Solid Wood Cabinets,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Carport Spaces. Covered,Oversized.
- Sprinkler Well
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters. Level/Flat,Street Paved,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)