This luxurious four bedroom three-bathroom home is near downtown Sarasota, Florida. Open concept layout with an elegant fireplace in the living room and a kitchen perfect for entertaining with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. This home is a 10-minute driving form Sarasota's nearest beach, the library, Van Wezel performing Art Hall, and Ringling College of Art and Design. Set the stage for a showstopping city lifestyle just steps away from shopping, dining, and going. The home has two primary bedrooms with attached bathrooms, one on the first floor, and the other on the second floor.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,075 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
NEWTOWN HEIGHTS FIRST ADD TO
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Laminate
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, French Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price