Check out this 4/2.5 move-in ready home on an oversized corner lot in the desirable Brookshire Community. Home features formal dining area, living room/den, and family room all with updated laminate flooring. Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, 2 pantries, and eat-in dining space. Laundry room on 1st floor. Large master bedroom measuring at 19'5 x 15'8 with large master bath with garden tub, separate shower, dual sinks with his/her walk-in closets. The upstairs opens to a landing perfect for an office space or in home gym. New carpet upstairs 2022. The upstairs AC unit was replaced in 2015. Newly updated second bathroom. New roof 2021. Fenced in yard with screened in back porch. Gated community with pool and playground. Close to I-95 and shopping. Sought after West Melbourne schools.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,862 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
BROOKSHIRE AT HERITAGE OAKS PHASE 02
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Microwave,Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Range,Garage Door Opener,Laundry-Hookup,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Kitchen - Eat In,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Wood, Frame, Block
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Wood,Porch/Patio - Screened,Sprinkler - Reclaimd,Storm Shutters. Corner Lot,Paved Street,Sidewalks.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
I-95 Exit 180, head east on 192, turn right onto Minton, turn left onto Heritage Oaks Blvd, Right on Brookshire Circle, Right again once you enter the gate.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price