Historic Seminole Heights location, beautifully remodeled home, updated, featuring beautiful stone touches inside and out all while preserving a few of the features of a Seminole heights home. Spacious, clean and ready to move in, split floor plan that includes a huge, lovely and private master suite and plenty of excellent closet space. Outside this home sits on a large, fully fenced double lot with a huge backyard, 10x18 concrete storage shed and plenty of room for gardens and pets. Bring your RV's, boats, trailers, and campers because there is an extra large side yard driveway leading to plenty of backyard space to store your toys and vehicles and to practice your hobbies, all while being centrally and conveniently located in the heart of Tampa.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,644 sq. ft
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),High Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Solid Wood Cabinets,Split Bedroom,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- Boat,Driveway,On Street,Oversized.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced. Historic District,In City Limits,Oversized Lot,Street Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)