Imagine living steps away from Lake Hollingsworth! This mid- century charmer has a stunning stone entry way, three sets of bay windows and mature shade trees. For a home close to everything--Publix, Southeastern, Lake Hollingsworth and Florida Southern college-- the back yard is spacious, fenced and has a tree house. A two car garage is rare in this neighborhood and a shed is included as well. AC and plumbing are less than 5 years old; roof and electrical panel 2 years old and the home was freshly painted a year ago. Come check out this three bedroom, two bath home and put your imagination to work with all the possibilities!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,587 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator
- Carpet and Other, Laminate, Carpet, Stone
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Eating Space In Kitchen,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, 2 Spaces.
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,Irrigation System,Lighting,Storage.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price