Start your day the right way by opening your electric blinds from the master suite bedroom to the expansive views of Tampa Bay and St Pete from this southward facing two bed, two and a half bath downtown condo. Sit out on your choice of balconies to watch the splendid sunrises over the Bay to the East, all the way through to the spectacular sunsets in the West. Other classic features include an expansive exposed brick wall, floor to 11ft ceiling windows, cherry hardwood floors, blue pearl granite countertops, not one but two dishwashers, a walkthrough dual shower, and an office that doubles as a bedroom thanks to the stylish murphy bed. McNulty Lofts is a pet-friendly building complete with a fitness center, 2 EV charging stalls, social room and a wet bar. There is a manager on-site Monday-Friday. With a short walking distance to everything needed, whether it be the general day to day events (grocery store, bank, parks, weekend market, great restaurants and bars) or seeing the sites (the marina, museums, St Pete Pier, transportation out to the beaches, live entertainment and sport venues, etc.), this unit is ideal. Check out the 3D virtual tour and book your private tour today!
Condo, Townhouse, Contemporary, 1 Story, Condo
2 Full/1 Half
1,721 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
MC NULTY LOFTS CONDO
Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Assigned, Covered, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage Door Opener, Under Building.
- Built Up
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, French Doors, Sidewalk.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price