An impeccable custom home with modern influences designed by award-winning Davila Homes. Lifestyle abounds with volume ceilings, custom marble porcelain tile and wide-open living for ease of entertaining and relaxing. The back of the home seamlessly opens to outdoor living through floor-to-ceiling bronze sliding doors, with electronic shades, which provide beautiful natural light. The kitchen is clean and sleek with a waterfall quartz countertop along with the Sub-Zero and Wolf gourmet appliance package. Porcelain tile accents and quartz appoint the spacious island with bar seating blending with gathering space which all open to the covered lanai with phantom screens. Beautiful LED lighting package throughout and designer fixtures add a level of detail for the most discerning buyer. Your first-floor owner's suite enjoys a private terrace overlooking the pool with automatic shades so you can relax and let the outside in. The owner's bath enjoys double vanities, a beautiful soaking tub and an expansive shower with rain features. Surround sound speakers throughout the home add to the ambiance and the gorgeous fireplace features flanking bookcases. A modern stair treatment invites you upstairs to additional 4 bedrooms, all en-suite baths, where the highest level of finishes continues throughout spaces and also includes a generous flex space. Bonus room boasts an efficiency kitchen, wine refrigerator, bar seating with large-scale windows surrounding with doors out to the upper balcony and calming views to the pool, fire pit and outdoor lounge. A summer kitchen awaits which is perfect for enjoying Florida winters and our hot summer nights. Other features include upstairs and downstairs laundry, newer generator, new pool heater, LED lighting, iron cast front doors, garage has tile floors and is air-conditioned (not included in living SF), private well for irrigation. Only minutes from Park Avenue and close to YMCA and Phelps Park; the location is pristine. A terrific school district with Winter Park High School.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
3,882 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
Winter Park High
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Bar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Wine Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Drapes, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Insulated Windows, Low Emissivity Windows, Shades, Thermal Wi
- Electric, Family Room, Non Wood Burning.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. Accessible Approach with Ramp, Accessible Bedroom, Accessible Closets, Accessible Common Area, Accessible Doors, Accessible Electrical and Environmental Controls, Accessible Entrance, Accessible Full Bath, Accessible Hallway(s), Accessible Kitchen, Access.
- Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Wet Bar, Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Stone, Frame, Block
- Pool Description
- In Ground
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony, Irrigation System, Lighting. Corner Lot.
- Security Features
- Security System
- Complex Features
- Security System
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price