Multiple Offers..Best and Highest by Sunday 10am tomorrow.Updated pool home in SE Cape Coral just off Del Prado, but far enough off to be quiet. Huge fenced backyard with a round pool. Conveniently located close to hospitals, entertainment, & tons of shopping. All assessments paid. Roof replaced in 2014, re-plumbed in 2015, hot water heater 2019, wood plank tile floors throughout the home; new kitchen with solid wood cabinets featuring soft-close doors & pullout drawers, spice drawer, subway tile backsplash and white granite countertops, & stainless appliances in 2019; Barn door in bedroom hallway to close off the living room.Bathrooms updated 2019, water saving toilets 2019, all popcorn ceilings gone, white vinyl fencing-2019. Windows replaced except sliders -2019Screened patios in both front and back of the home. Spacious decking area around the easy to maintain pool, and so much room to expand, plant, or add more play areas. Home is regularly maintained by Truly Nolen and Trugreen for the yard.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,461 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Ice Maker,Microwave,Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bedroom on Main Level,Family/Dining Room,High Speed Internet,Living/Dining Room,Tub Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Split Bedrooms
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,In Ground,See Remarks
- Lot Dimensions
- 80 x 125 x 80 x 125
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence,Fruit Trees,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shutters Manual. Sprinklers Automatic.
All Financing Considered, Cash
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price