Nestled among the pine trees and laurel oaks, emerges a rare 2 story colonial-style Dunedin home perched on an acre of land. Close to Dunedin’s quaint downtown and beaches, this expansive wooded lot offers even more surprises, as it backs up to Curlew Creek, one of the county’s beautiful nature preserves. You’ll appreciate the views from your covered, wood plank deck or from your gorgeous brick paved, screened lanai that includes a resort style pool and spa. Step inside and continue to enjoy the views. As you enter through the barnhouse style door, you’ll notice many farmhouse elements including wood ceiling beams, exposed brick fireplace, and wood plank floors throughout. Pass through the large dining room to the kitchen which offers granite countertops, island, stainless steel appliances, and wood cabinets. There is plenty of light overhead and through the kitchen window that overlooks the pool and impressive backyard. The spacious living room also offers gorgeous views of the tropical paradise just outside your door. In addition to a downstairs bathroom and laundry room, you will find a in-law suite featuring a large living area and full bath. Follow the staircase upstairs to explore 3 large bedrooms, including a sizable master bedroom and bathroom. The master bath features double sinks, vanity area, and separate toilet room. You will also enjoy the home’s 3rd fireplace in the master bedroom! When you’re not enjoying the comforts of your new home, or relaxing in the pool taking in the view, back that golf cart out of the oversized 3 car garage and head down the long, wooded driveway and cruise around the neighborhood. This rare, impressive estate is located in an exclusive neighborhood with just 10 estate homes. Don’t miss your chance to own a piece of the Dunedin Dream.
Single Family, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,944 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
COLONIAL ACRES, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Inside,Laundry Room,Washer
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Range,Refrigerator,Washer
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Zoned
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Family Room,Living Room,Master Bedroom,Other Room,Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Eating Space In Kitchen,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Attached, Garage, Dimensions - 29x30, 3 Spaces, Boat,Garage Faces Side,Ground Level,Oversized.
- Wood, Frame, Block
- Covered,Deck,Enclosed,Front Porch,Rear Porch,Screened
- Sprinkler Well
- Pool Description
- Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Lighting,Pool Sweep,Screen Enclosure
- Heated,In Ground
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Oak Trees,Trees/Landscaped,Wooded
- Chain Link,Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fenced,French Doors,Irrigation System,Rain Gutters,Sidewalk. Conservation Area,Cul-De-Sac,Flood Insurance Required,In City Limits,Oversized Lot,View - Garden,Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price