Charming Remodeled older home in beautiful downtown High Springs Fl.. One block from Main Street! Walk to restaurants, shops, Post Office. Minutes from many springs! Modern interior with modern kitchen including dish washer. French doors leading to outdoor deck. Bath has original, claw foot tub plus a stand alone shower. Washer and dryer included. Central air and heat. Laminated wood floors in main areas, carpet in bedrooms, vinyl floor in bath and kitchen. Walls are plastered. Insulation in attic.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,157 sq. ft
G M WHETSTONE ESTATE ADD TO H S
Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
Detailed Room Information
- Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Baths. Accessible Entrance, Accessible Full Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Thermostat
Exterior / Lot Features
- Wood, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Sliding Doors. Historic District.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price