Mid Century Modern home with Craftsman style finishes perfect for the car enthusiast minutes from downtown Park Avenue. Single story ranch features soaring ceilings, large windows, slate looking porcelain tile floors throughout and custom Arts & Crafts style details throughout. Updated kitchen features Thermador appliances, Sub Zero refrigerator, custom cabinetry, cooking island and cozy seating area overlooking private walled gardens. Large primary suite with gas burning fireplace, individual sink areas, separate shower and tub area. Two separate 2 car garages have large rollup doors for recreational vehicles, cars and additional space for workshop and hobbies. One garage features 15' ceilings, air conditioning and rooftop terrace accessible by outdoor spiral staircase. Inside separate laundry room with lots of natural light.
Residential - Single Family, Craftsman, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,922 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Laundry Room
- Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- Blinds, Double Pane Windows, Insulated Windows, Shades, Wood Frames
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Attached Garage.
- Wood, Stucco, Block
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Irrigation System, Lighting, Private Mailbox, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered. City Limits, Street Brick.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price