Welcome home to this centrally located gorgeous single-family Cape Coral home. This home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, beautiful landscaping, and many gorgeous updates. You are going to love the updated custom kitchen with a breakfast bar, under cabinet led lighting, Shaker-style cabinets with lots of drawers and pull out shelves, all pullouts in cabinets, Quartz countertops, eat-in kitchen. This home features plank tiling, plantation shutters, full hurricane impact windows, and hurricane shutters, Water Softener treatment system, reverse osmosis system, a large lanai, a nice spacious backyard with plenty of room for a pool. Lots of closet/storage space. And a new A/C! Prime location near shopping, great schools, fine dining, and all Cape Coral has to offer! Call today for your private showing. Check out the Matterport Video!
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,721 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Washer Hookup,Dryer Hookup,Inside
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Cooktop,Disposal,Refrigerator
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Double Vanity,Kitchen Island,Living/Dining Room,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Cable TV
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces.
- Stucco, Block
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Room For Pool. Rectangular Lot.
All Financing Considered, Cash, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Greater Fort Myers & The Beach Inc