This immaculate CBS, 3/2 house with an award-winning open floor plan is located east of US1. The home is a short distance from the Treasure Coast Mall, shops, Civic Center, beach, downtown Jensen Beach, and downtown Stuart. You are in for a treat with a backyard lined with established fruit trees: mango, lychees, star fruit, jaboticaba, key lime, sapodilla, Florida cherry, Barbados cherry, pomegranate, and miracle fruit. Sit on your back patio and admire your fruit trees and the nature preserve beyond those trees, which gives you a taste of Florida's natural beauty. Buying it furnished is an option too. All measurements are approximate. Buyer to verify exposure.
Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,594 sq. ft
PORT ST LUCIE SECTION 30
1,594 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Dual Sinks
- Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Microwave,Water Heater - Elec,Dishwasher,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Dryer
- Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet,Pantry
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Garage - Attached,2+ Spaces.
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fruit Tree(s),Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,East of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)