The Martinique, built by Halvorson Homes in 2005, is a beautifully designed **TURNKEY/FURNISHED** home that boasts a timeless appeal. This home has been meticulously cared for by both the original and current owners and the pride of the homeowner's is extremely evident. This home features a split bedroom floor plan with the Owner's Suite and two additional bedrooms and second full bathroom being separated by the spacious eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar seating, massive dining room with vaulted ceilings, and a cozy living room with builtin floor to ceiling shelving. A bonus room off of the Fourier entry makes for a great home office or media room. The home features large windows to allow plenty of Florida sunshine in. A notable feature of the property is the wooded greenbelt located directly behind the home which allows you and your guests to have the utmost privacy and enjoy the expanded living space while you dine on the covered lanai, have fun in the fully enclosed screened in heated saltwater in-ground sports pool (re-screened with no-see-um screen and Florida glass 01-23) or relax in the included hot tub (purchased 01/22). Many improvements have been made to this property such as a new pool heater (01/21), upgraded/remodeled pool fountain (02/21), new pool filter housing (05/21), new pool pump (08/21), new irrigation pump (02/21), pool converted to saltwater (10/21), new lanai speakers (03/22), new hot water heater (12/22). All included furniture was purchased between 07/21 - 07/22 such as king/queen mattresses/beds, three dressers in Owner's Suite, living room furniture, media room recliners, breakfast bar seating, patio/lanai furniture, hot tub on lanai, 30 inch Troy-Bilt riding lawnmower and all associated landscaping power equipment, etc. Post Hurricane Ian reparations include (but are not limited to) new roof, whole home exterior re-paint, pool cage screen and privacy glass, luxury vinyl plank flooring (PERGO 100% waterproof, excluding Owner's Suite), drywall (ceilings and walls in affected areas), interior paint (in affected areas). This home looks and feels like NEW! Located in Rotonda West, one of Southwest Gulf-Coast Florida's most desirable communities, you will be within 12 miles of Boca Grande on Gasparilla Island and within 10 miles of Manasota Key which boasts gulf-coast beaches such as Stump pass Beach and State Park, Blind Pass Beach and State Park, Manasota Beach and Englewood beach with a playground, volleyball nets, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, and where you are just across the road to some of the best coastal dining, recreational water-sports such as jet-skis, parasailing, kayaking, stand up paddle boarding, boat tours and fishing charters... you will be living where others vacation! Enjoy the community's 5 golf courses, tennis and pickle-ball courts, community parks, playground, covered picnic areas, all included with the very low annual HOA fee (other amenities are available at an additional charge). Miles of walking and biking trails and roads are just waiting for you to explore. This one will not last long... call today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,156 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
ROTONDA WEST LONG MEADOW
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Water Connected
L.A. Ainger Middle
Lemon Bay High
Detailed Room Information
- Inside, Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Laminate
- Blinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Decorative, Electric, Free Standing, Non Wood Burning, Other.
- Ramps. Doors. Baths. Accessible Approach with Ramp, Accessible Bedroom, Accessible Closets, Accessible Common Area, Accessible Doors, Accessible Electrical and Environmental Controls, Accessible Entrance, Accessible Full Bath, Visitor Bathroom, Accessible Hallway(s), Accessib.
- Additional Interior Features
- Accessibility Features, Built-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Off Street.
- Stucco, Block
- Pool Description
- Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Private Mailbox, Sliding Doors. Cleared, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Greenbelt, In County, Landscaped, Level, Paved.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price