One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. Just 15 minutes from DISNEY!! This well maintained, 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for your family! With the OVERSIZED lot there is so much potential, add a pool, RV port, or outdoor recreational area. Situated at the end of the cul-de-sac with no neighbors on one side, you have plently of space to spread out. There is an RV resort right in the community with ample parking and amenities available for your RV. This home has been meticulously maintained with a beautiful updated kitchen, QUARTZ countertops, and Newer stainless steel appliances. Enjoy our beautiful Florida weather on the huge sunroom complete with windows that can be closed in the winter time. BRAND NEW ROOF 2023! NEW Gutters in 2023! Beautifully painted inside and out, MOVE- IN READY home. Come see it today!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,597 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
CITRUS HIGHLANDS PH I SUB
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Sprinkler Recycled, Water Connected
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener.
- Stucco, Block
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Awning(s), Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price