This spacious home on 5 acres is boasting over 2,350 SQ FT, has four bedrooms & two bathrooms in move-in condition PLUS a metal roof! The island kitchen is loaded with cabinets, storage & work space. Lots of windows provide plentiful natural lighting. The master bedroom has a separate bonus space which would make a perfect nursery, office or library. Bedrooms are larger than typical, & a separate laundry room includes a storage pantry. Sellers added all new PLUS extra insulation and a new moisture barrier underneath too! New kitchen & bath fixtures recently added also. Outside there is a sprawling yard to play or entertain and woods to explore & relax. Plenty of room for your pets also! An outside storage building w/ power is perfect to keep all your extras. Make an appointment soon to see this home & property! You will love the location within minutes of downtown High Springs & an easy commute to wherever you need to go!
Single Family, Ranch, Manufactured Home, Ranch
Well on Property
2,356 sq. ft
High Springs Estates
High Springs Comm
High Springs Comm
Santa Fe High
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Bar,Separate Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Exhaust Fan,Linen Closet in Bath,Makeup/Vanity Space,Separate Tub- Garden,Sink - Dual,Tub/Shower Combo,Walk-In Shower,Window/Skylight in Bath
- Cooktop - Electric,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Oven - Electric,Oven/Stove,Refrigerator,Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Blinds/Verticals,Ceiling Fans,French Doors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Permeable Driveway.
- Mixed Type
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Wood Deck. Corner Lot,Rectangular-shaped,Other.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR