Check out this well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath home in desirable Indianhead subdivision on corner lot. Great floor plan with separate living and dining areas. Screened porch with vinyl inserts. Well for irrigation. Re-roof in January 2017. Fenced backyard with storage shed. Great curb appeal in quiet neighborhood that's close to main roads, shopping and schools.
Single Family, 1 Story
1,148 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
INDIANHEAD UNIT 2
- Laundry-Hookup,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator
- Tile, Vinyl, Laminate, Terrazzo
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. .
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in-Features,Ceiling Fan(s),Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. 1 Car Carport.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Fence - Chain,Other - Call Agent,Porch/Patio - Screened. City,Corner Lot.
Wickham Road, East on Sarno Road, Take First Right onto Iroquois Avenue, then Take First Left onto Mohican Drive.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price