Once you step foot into this charming home built in 1942 in the historic Golfview Estates neighborhood built by the Anderson family of UF Anderson Hall, you will be at home. Located next to the University Golf Course and Lake Alice, you can walk to campus for games and other events. This home has character and features everything you would expect, beautiful built ins, warming fireplace, crown molding, and true hardwood floors. The kitchen has all stainless steel appliances and opens up to the dining room.Between dining and living room, a serving pantry/bar is perfect for entertaining. The expansive Florida room, with Saltillo tiled floors from Mexico and wood paneled ceiling, spans the entire main living area and opens up to a hardscaped patio and lush, completely fenced in back yard. Beautifully landscaped by Entropics and meticulously maintained, the back yard is the perfect spot for outdoor entertaining. The master bedroom and bath are located downstairs as well as an additional bedroom or study and a second full bath. Upstairs you will find two large bedrooms connected by a Jack and Jill bathroom and an additional room that would be great as an extra bedroom, playroom/media room, or hobby room.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
3 Full/1 Half
2,938 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Separate Dining Room
- Bath Description
- Jack & Jill Bath,Linen Closet in Bath,Makeup/Vanity Space,Single Vanity,Sink - Dual,Sink - Pedestal,Tub/Shower Combo,Walk-In Shower
- Alarm System,Cooktop - Electric,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Oven - Double,Oven - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Washer- Front Load
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Baths. Grab Bars-Shower/Bath.
- Additional Interior Features
- Auto Garage Door,Butler's Pantry,Ceiling Fans,Crown Molding,Drapes/Curtains/Valance,Fireplace - Wood Burning,Laundry Tub
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. Attached Garage/Carport,Driveway,Front Car Entry.
- Brick, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Gutter/Downspouts,Irrigation System,Other,Patio/Lanai/Porch-Open. Mostly Cleared/Grass,Rectangular-shaped.
Cash, Conventional, Title Ins Provided
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: Gainesville Alachua County AOR