Gorgeous Move-In condition block home. Master suite plus a secondary suite with attached bathroom. Just about every inch of this beautiful home is new! Brand new kitchen with new cabinets, new granite counters and new stainless appliances. Both bathrooms are new. Master bathroom has new custom shower. New porcelain tile throughout home (no carpet). New ceiling fans, New light fixtures. New paint inside & out. New electric water heater. Spotless 2 car garage. Fantastic neighborhood. Just a short distance to Shamrock Park and Nature Center (tennis courts, basketball courts, playground, nature trails) or join the South Venice Civic Association to enjoy use of the private ferry boat ride over to the beach or use the boat ramp to get out on the waters for a day of fishing and fun.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,599 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
SUNSET BEACH, Status - Completed
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Softener
- Central Air
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fans(s),Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Downstairs,Open Floorplan,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Ground Level.
- Stucco, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Mature Landscaping,Trees/Landscaped
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Lighting. In County,Street Paved,View - Trees/Woods.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flmfr: Stellar Florida MLS (My Florida)