Affordable solid block home with the following items NEW in 2018: ROOF, Electrical Panel, Hurricane Shutters, and 2 car garage screened sliding doors. There are ceiling fans throughout. The garage is loaded with storage cabinets.Enjoy the peaceful view from the screened porch, nothing but nature behind you. There is a well for watering the lawn. This home is move in ready, though some will want to paint the inside to their own taste. The washer and dryer will remain in the inside laundry/mudroom. Very close proximity to shopping and most other needs. Not far from the beach, and not far from main roads to the rest of beautiful Melbourne, FL!
Single Family, 1 Story
1,287 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
LIVING HOMES ESTATES PHASE 5
- Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Garage Door Opener,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Additional Interior Features
- Ceiling Fan(s),Pantry,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- City,Fruit Trees,Paved Street,Sidewalks,West of US1.
Just N of Post and Wickham Roads, go E on Pembroke, home on left.To exit the area and go S on Wickham, continue E on Pembroke to the next street over, Kensington Dr, it has a traffic light.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price