Outstanding Deepwater (no fixed bridges) home located 7 homes off the Intracoastal in desirable Hillsboro Harbor! A true boaters dream location within a short distance to the Hillsboro Inlet! Spacious single story featuring 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, split bedroom plan, South exposure on the expansive pool/patio with a hot tub and Tiki hut that's great for entertaining or relaxing poolside, 2 car garage, 105' on the water, 13,000 pound boat lift plus a floating dock, natural gas hooked up, brick paved circular driveway, quiet cul-de-sac street, and directly across the street from Exchange Club Park. Options galore with this home!
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,870 sq. ft
1,870 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cooktop,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Storm Shutters,Wall Oven,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Drive - Circular,Garage - Attached.
- Auto Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Boat Amenities
- Electric Available,Lift,Private Dock
- Pool Description
- Water Frontage Dimension
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Cabana,Covered Patio,Custom Lighting,Open Patio,Shutters,Zoned Sprinkler. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,Cul-De-Sac,East of US-1,Interior Lot,Public Road.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price