A large 4/3 home with a spacious 3 car garage and a beautiful huge new kitchen and new bathrooms. The primary bath is so restful with its garden tub and large shower. It even has solar panels (which are already paid for)! Electric bill averages $50 per month for a family of 3. Stainless steel top of the line GE kitchen appliances and county sink. The refrigerator even makes hot coffee! This home, in a neighborhood off the main roads, and has city water and sewer! Come see this beauty and make it your next home!
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2,343 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
PORT MALABAR UNIT 7
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Double Sinks,His/Hers Closet,Shower,Tub,Walk-in Closet
- Built-In Electric Oven,Built-In Microwave,Convection Oven,Garage Door Opener,Ice Maker Hookup,Laundry-Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Ceiling Fan(s),Closet - Walk-Ins,Open Floor Plan,Pantry - Walk-in,Window Treatments
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. 3 Car Attchd Garage.
- Asphalt, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Porch/Patio - Screened. Paved Street.
From Malabar Road turn north on Eldron. Turn west on Brookedge St. Then turn north on Bryn Mawr Ave and west on Crestview. Home will be on left.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price