This lovely one-owner very well kept 5 acre three bedroom two and a half bath home is situated as one of the lowest priced move-in ready properties on Equestrian Trail. Large Master Bedroom Suite with soaring ceiling has an equally large Master bath complete with separate tub, walk-in shower, his and her's vanities and large custom walk-in closet. 10 foot ceilings in all other bedrooms. The open floor plan kitchen with custom 42" cabinetry, granite counters and stainless steel appliances faces the dining room and family room with soaring vaulted ceilings. Off the kitchen is a very large deck with Trex artificial maintenance free decking. There is an over-sized detached 3 car garage just through the breezeway complete with laundry room and work shop. Newly renovated. Roof is brand new at just one year old. New Pella double pane energy and impact resistant windows and sliders. Ample decked attic dry storage. New Water Pump at well. Septic and drain fields is just 8 years old. Barn has active water running to it with three horse stalls, tack room storage and plenty of additional storage for tractor, ATV or other equipment or toys. Land is completely fenced and is very dry and level. Zoned for horses and any other livestock excluding hogs. Equestrian Trail, with it's many million plus dollar estates, is one of the most impressive addresses for horse properties in Lake County. Sorrento is country living at it's best with all of the needed amenities close by to enjoy. Only 45 minutes to the Orlando Airport & Theme Park Attractions. 20 minutes to historic Sanford. 45 minutes to New Smyrna and toes in the sand at the beach. 10 minutes to historic Mount Dora. 20 minutes to the Ocala National Forest and top level equestrian parks where international and olympic riders compete. Publix conveniently near by just up the road.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,956 sq. ft
BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well, Water Connected
Mount Dora High
- Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), High Ceilings, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Main Floor, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Garage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage, Oversized, Workshop in Garage.
- Cement Plank
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Garden, Irrigation System, Private Mailbox, Rain Gutters, Storage. Cleared, Level, Pasture, Unincorporated, Zoned for Horses.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, USDA Loan, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price